The Diversity & Inclusion Initiative encourage policies and practices that promote under-represented people of all kinds within technology industries. i2Coalition members comprise this working group. They engage industry leaders to broaden the technology workforce and support those already in it. The DII advises and partners with existing, like-minded policy, education, and workplace advocacy groups to achieve these goals.
- Advocate. Be a voice to promote diversity and equity for all in industries supporting Internet technology and operations.
- Network. Promote networking activities to encourage and support diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
- Collaborate. Support the needs of organizations already working to provide educational and other opportunities in an effort to improve diversity and equity for all in technology fields.
What we’re working on…
- Bring together panelists to engage in an open dialogue about how we can all contribute to the improvement of diversity and equity in our space.
- Advise and partner with diversity advocacy groups in the technology space on critical issues and building opportunities.
Watch Our 2021 Briefing on Paid Leave in the US Tech Industry
Recent Diversity & Inclusion Updates
We’re Restructuring Our Working Groups
We’ve got big plans for 2016 and we’re starting with a restructuring of our working groups.
i2Coalition Fly-In 2015 Highlights
Our members have met with members of Congress from both the House of Representatives and The Senate as well as industry experts in order to make sure that the voices of the internet infrastructure industry are heard.
i2Coalition Forms Gender Diversity & Equity Initiative to Promote Diversity In the Internet Infrastructure Industry
The initiative is committed to three core values that will drive the focus and activities of the working group: advocate, network and volunteer.