Membership Terms & Conditions
i2Coalition supports its member companies through its mission to keep the Internet open as an engine for growth and innovation. The following terms and conditions govern the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition) Membership and the benefits available. These membership terms and conditions (“Membership Terms & Conditions,” or “Agreement”) are made between the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (“i2Coalition”), a Delaware 501(c)6 non-profit corporation located at 2920 W Broad St, Suite 80, Richmond, VA 23230, and the company registering for membership (“Member”).
1. i2COALITION MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: i2COALITION member benefits are available to all full-time employees of an i2Coalition member company. See a full list of benefits.
2. MEMBERSHIP TERM: The initial term for all Members is based on a floating one (1) year membership dues term. The term of this membership will begin with i2Coalition’s receipt and acceptance of the membership dues. Members are required to pay dues according to Section 3 below. All membership dues are nonrefundable.
2.1 Renewals: Memberships are not automatically renewable. Memberships are based on a yearly renewal cycle. All members will receive a renewal notice two months prior to the end of their previous paid cycle.
2.2 Termination: Membership terminates when a company fails to renew by the renewal deadline each year, which is 30 days following the completion of their previous paid cycle. i2Coalition may terminate the membership at any earlier date upon notice if the Member does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
3. MEMBERSHIP DUES: Membership dues are based on a suggested tier based on company revenue size. All information provided to justify Member’s chosen dues level will be kept strictly confidential.
3.1 Members: Membership dues for all member categories are determined by the company’s annual revenue. Current rates are available to review upon request.
3.2 Payment: Payment options are provided on Member’s yearly invoice. Alternatively, the following may be used. If paying by check, please make it payable to Internet Infrastructure Coalition and send it to the following address:
Internet Infrastructure Coalition
2920 W Broad St
Richmond, VA 23230
If paying by wire transfer:
Beneficiary Company Name: Internet Infrastructure Coalition
Beneficiary Company Address: 2920 W Broad St, Suite 80, Richmond, VA 23230
Bank Name: Bank of America
Bank Address: Bank of America, N.A., 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038
Account #: 435044357397
Bank Routing, Transit, ABA #: 026009593
Bank BIC/SWFT (Non-USD Currency): BOFAUS3N
Bank Routing, Transit, ABA (USD): //FW: 026009593
Bank Name/Address: Bank of America / Bank of America, N.A., 222 Broadway, New York, NY 10038
Beneficiary Company Name: Internet Infrastructure Coalition
Account Number: 435044357397
PLEASE NOTE: i2Coalition does not cover intermediary or beneficiary banking fees. Please add twenty-five dollars ($25.00 USD) to the total amount due or check with your bank for exact fees to ensure your balance is paid in full.
3.3 Member Benefits: Access to member benefits is not available until membership dues are paid in full.
3.4 Membership Dues:
- 3.4.1 Membership dues are non-refundable.
- 3.4.2 Following the expiration of an annual Membership Term, i2Coalition reserves the right to increase base membership dues as determined by the Board of Directors for any subsequent term. The amount of such increase will be notified to members in writing in their annual renewal notice.
4. OWNERSHIP/LICENSE: Unless otherwise noted, all materials shared through the i2Coalition membership and on the i2Coalition website (“i2Coalition Content”) are the copyrighted property of i2Coalition and are subject to all applicable copyright protection. i2Coalition Content is available to Members for personal and non-commercial use. During the term of this Agreement, i2Coalition grants Members a royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-assignable, and non-transferable limited license to use the trademarked i2Coalition name and logo (“i2Coalition Marks”) for the limited purpose of conveying notice of i2Coalition membership. Members agree that the i2Coalition Marks must not be used otherwise without the written consent of i2Coalition. Members will use the i2Coalition Marks in accordance with such reasonable guidelines as provided in writing by i2Coalition. Members agree to cooperate in facilitating the monitoring and control of the use of i2Coalition Marks. Nothing in this Agreement, or in a Member’s use of i2Coalition Marks, gives Members any right in the i2Coalition Marks beyond the rights granted in this Agreement. i2Coalition Marks may not be used in any way as to represent an endorsement or certification by CTA of any product or service offered by a Member, and nothing in this Agreement will confer any endorsement or approval of any Member’s products or services. Upon membership termination, Members must discontinue all use of i2Coalition Marks. i2Coalition has the right to terminate, suspend or withdraw any Members license at any time.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY: Certain i2Coalition Content may be marked or indicated “Confidential” or “Proprietary.” In that event, Member agrees not to use or disclose to any non-member, and agrees to maintain the confidentiality of such content, unless compelled to disclose by judicial or administrative process or, in the opinion of counsel, by other requirements of law.
6. WARRANTIES: All membership benefits and services available to Members are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the above, no warranty or guarantee is given regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or quality of any information, content, data, service, advice, or product provided or available to or through i2Coalition membership. i2Coalition will not be liable for any delay or failure of performance but will use reasonable efforts to correct any material performance brought to its attention.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF MEMBERS: Member represents that it has reviewed and agreed to abide by i2Coalition’s governing documents, including the i2Coalition Bylaws and policies of i2Coalition, including specifically the Member Code of Conduct. Member’s employees and agents will use i2Coalition membership and any information obtained in the course of doing business with i2Coalition in ways that shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
8. GENERAL RELEASE: Member will indemnify and hold harmless i2Coalition and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all losses, damages, claims, demands, debts, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any member benefits available from i2Coalition membership. Under no circumstances will i2Coalition be liable to the Member for indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages (even if that Member has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising from any provision of this Agreement.
9. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement and all rights and obligations of the parties will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States of America without giving effect to any conflicts of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement (except for an action for injunctive relief) may be resolved by arbitration held in the City of Richmond, Virginia, in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then in effect. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrators may be entered in any court jurisdiction. The parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction (non-arbitration) in the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: These Membership Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding between the parties with respect to i2Coalition membership and supersede all written or verbal agreements between the parties, including but not limited to all representations, warranties, statements, correspondence, purchase orders, and understandings with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. i2Coalition reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of these Membership Terms and Conditions at any time.