12 Reasons to Join the Internet Infrastructure Coalition (i2Coalition): What You Get and Why it Matters
The following is cross-posted from The WHIR:
The Internet Infrastructure Coalition supports those who build the nuts and bolts of the Internet, and we treat it like the noble profession that it is. We believe the continued growth of the Internet is vital for growing an environment of innovation in America and seek to engage in ways to foster success of the Internet and Internet infrastructure industry. We seek to influence decision makers to weigh decisions on whether they are good or bad for the Internet economy and its foundational industries. In short, we seek to foster growth within the Internet infrastructure industry by driving others to harness the Internet’s full potential.
Benefits for attendees:
The i2Coalition is a trade association of companies from the Internet infrastructure industry with key demographics in web hosting, data centers and registrars, formed to undertake the following key initiatives:
- Represent the interests of our industry on Capitol Hill and relevant regulatory agencies;
- Educate members of Congress and other key legislative and regulatory stakeholders on the complexities and workings of the Internet;
- Develop & share best business practices with fellow members;
- Educate the media about the Industry; and
- Promote the Industry’s messages to internal & external constituencies.
When: Tuesday, May 7, 2013 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Christian Dawson, i2Coalition Co-Founder & Board Chairman
Aaron Phillips, cPanel Vice President of Operations
Nicole Henderson, Editor in Chief, Web Host Industry Review
Since 2000, The Web Host Industry Review has made a name for itself as the foremost authority of the Web hosting industry providing reliable, insightful and comprehensive news, interviews and resources to the hosting community. TheWHIR is an iNET Interactive property. For more information on iNET Interactive, visit http://www.inetinteractive.com