Parallels Summit 2014 is three weeks away and the i2Coalition will be there! If you’ve been to any past Parallels Summits, I don’t need to tell you that it’s a can’t-miss event for the Internet infrastructure industry. The conference brings together the service providers that represent more than 90 percent of all hosted websites.
This year’s summit will kick off on Monday, February 24 and will run through Wednesday, February 26 at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans in Louisiana. If you haven’t signed up yet, but are planning to attend, register online today. More than 1,200 attendees are expected this year and the i2Coalition is excited to be one of the exhibitors there. Please be sure to stop by our booth.
The full agenda is available online. Though the schedule is packed with interesting topics and speeches, there will be plenty of time for networking. From the New Orleans-style welcome reception to an evening at the House of Blues, there’s something for every attendee. We’re especially excited to be involved with NOLAMIX, a reception hosted by Tuangru, Structure Research, and Total Product Marketing. The event will be held on Monday, February 24 from 7-10 PM in Vitascope Hall at the Hyatt Regency. Capacity is limited, so you must RSVP to attend this exclusive event. Please register here to reserve your ticket today.
About our hosts:
- Tuangru is a group buying company that levels the playing field for small and mid-tier hosting service providers. We help you compete hard with the big boys and protect your margins by passing along higher volume discounts on the latest IT hardware from Dell, Supermicro, Juniper and EMC.
- Total Product Marketing is a full-service marketing and design agency with a specialized focus on cloud, hosting, and technology companies. It provides messaging, content, social, video, web design and lead generation services helping companies create and develop its brand.
- Structure Research is an independent research and consulting firm with a specific focus on the hosting and cloud segments within the Internet infrastructure market.
Parallels, an i2Coalition founding member, always does an outstanding job with the speaker line up and this year is no exception. The keynote speakers and topics include:
- Birger Steen – CEO of Parallels
Putting the cloud to work for real businesses. Proven models for success in a true multi-service world
- Blake Irving – CEO and Board Director of GoDaddy
Mashing Up The Future of Cloud Services
- Abhijit Dubey – Partner at McKinsey & Company
Big Business in Small Business: 5 Strategies to Win in Cloud Services
- Serguei Beloussov – Executive Chairman of the Board and Chief Architect of Parallels
Cloud computing is now IT. Play to your strengths to win the business customer
- Nicholas G. Carr – Best-Selling Author of The Big Switch—Rewiring the World, from Edison to Google
Building A Bridge to the Cloud
When we formed the i2Coalition almost a year and a half ago, one of our top priorities was to provide a unified voice for the Internet infrastructure industry. We’ve accomplished that initial goal and continue to recruit new members who share our passion for the Internet and support best practices to promote the financial and innovation benefits that our industry delivers. It’s at conferences like the upcoming Parallels Summit where we continue to connect with our industry allies with our shared vision for the future of the Internet. Hope to see you there!