It’s been a great year for the i2Coalition! Not only have we continued to lead on important policy issues and expand our membership, but we’re also growing our leadership team. We’re looking for an Operations Coordinator to help manage the day-to-day activities of our group. If you are motivated, organized, efficient, and have a strong interest in the Internet infrastructure, you could be a great fit. Check out the job responsibilities below and let us know if you’re interested in becoming part of the i2Coalition team!
- Maintains office efficiency by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; performing clerical functions.
- Maintains the internal and public calendar for the organization.
- Manages and oversees internal communications for projects.
- Disseminates agendas and records detailed minutes for all meetings of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee and internal working groups.
- Defines procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records and files.
- Assist members with operational questions and/or concerns.
- Be knowledgeable about all working group needs, concerns and goals and relay this information to the Executive Committee when needed.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related activities as needed.
- Office management
- Project management
- Administrative experience
- Scheduling experience
- Previous office management and administrative experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing groups and projects or initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic collaboration style
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Ability to succeed in a virtual work environment
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Team player
- Written skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Interest in tech issues
- Special Requirements:
- Flexible schedule required to support organization with staff in multiple time zones and locations
- Ability to travel for business meetings, conferences and events on rare occasion.
Apply! Please send your resume and cover letter to Board Chairman Christian Dawson by emailing [email protected]