Webinar: Maintaining the Internet during COVID-19 (Fri, May 8, 2020 11-12:00 ET / 15-16:00 UTC)
A joint industry update from i2Coalition & eco
Internet infrastructure providers are rallying to ensure we’re all connected during the COVID-19 crisis.
On Friday, May 8, 2020, you’re invited to a webinar featuring global experts on the efforts of the global Internet community ranging from ISPs to IXPs to cloud and data center operators, to those who manage and distribute content to the last mile. Find out what incredible underlying infrastructure work the industry is putting into making sure the online world keeps spinning.
This English-language webinar is free to join and is moderated by Internet industry associations i2Coalition and eco.
- Klaus Landefeld, Vice Chair of the Board, Board Member for Infrastructure & Networks, eco – Association of the Internet Industry
- Christian Dawson, Co-Founder & Executive Director, i2Coalition
Guest speakers include:
- John Graham-Cumming, CTO, Cloudflare
- Thomas King, CTO, DE-CIX
- Elliot Noss, CEO, Ting
- —Added— Sylvia List, VP Go-to-Market Solutions & Consulting, NTT
- —Added— Alban Schmutz, SVP Public Affairs, OVHcloud
Along with the expert commentary, each industry association will also present data they have been collecting from their own membership regarding the impact on business and their clients.